1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
me likey

·
Banned
589 Posts
I find it a little funny that you are touting your "ultimate svt sc build" with no pictures of your engine bay. Exterior looks good though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of mic is that on the column? 3.5mm jack?
the mic is for the bluetooth on the Navigation...once I pair my phone to the sound system I can talk hands free...the things you don't see are to the right of that the two lights in the dash...the K40 Front and Rear Laser diffuser and radar detecters...

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
looking good

giancarlo- where has the random canadian been, SR needs its canadian friends

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
That is one good looking car, very nice

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
that head unit fits in there really good!! is that a front and back view on the screen?? you got little cams monuted?? anyways nice mods like the wheels too

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To answer all the questions I know the answer too...that is because I did not do the work...I only told the people doing the work what I wanted and how I wanted it to look and perform...so I know I changed the entire suspension...I know it has coil overs and its lowered and cambered inward to give better handling on turns...what exact parts I do not have the list as of yet...the wheels are 18 " s...The yellow stripe was custom work done by my body shop. As far as I know you cannot get a yellow stripe from the manufacturer of that wheel...The wheels are made by Kazera.. The Brakes in the front are BIG BAER brake kit...the are huge...the calipers are powder coated to match the color on the car...it has new front and rear sway bars as well powder coated...the roll cage is a 4 point cage that is powder coated as well to match the color of car..The car has alot of custom work...it now has a larger innercooler and a custom one off CAI. It has a new quaif for a posi front end...both wheels burn rubber and elimanates alot of torque steer...It has a short shifter kit...It has a Kenwood Navigation...I spend over 1000 dollars in just Dynomat...every panel removed and dynomat covered fenders, doors, rear quarters and hatch...Zero Vibration was the goal...The speakers are Boston Acoustics with 2 JL 12" subwoofers in the rear...2 amps and 1 capaciter...It is so crystal clear and so incrediablly loud that i have to clean the blood out of my ears every couple of days...Its getting a little cold in CT so I probably wont get any track runs in this year...however it is tuned and dyno at 292 hp to the wheels at 7200 rpms....Torque is 249lbs at 5100 rpms....I drove it yesterday and pulled 6000 rpms in 1, 2, 3, and I was just over 120mph...I am looking forward to getting in on a race track...so I can do it legally and not put any innnocent people at risk other than myself...It still needs some small items to put changed out...new shift knob and new exhaust tip...Dual black tip flat and squared...have to have it made...It has custom lighting all around in yellow...underbody and wheel well and interior...custom gauge work and 4 point harnesses in the car for saftey...So far I am very happy with the build and plan on keeping this one around for a long time...When I have the full equipement list made with the brand names I will post the the forums...J

1 - 20 of 23 Posts