Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally cleared up for more than a few days, the sun was shining and I had nothing better to do so I decided to wash her and take her out for a spin with the new tires. The newest additions are the SVT Rear Bumper and General Exclaim UHP tires and they gripped the road just as good if not better than the Yokohoma's. And boy was this road twisty...I can’t wait to take her out for a spin on that road again....so here are the pics! Some were taken back at the garage I dearly love, lol. And the others were taken on the twisties...

Tell me what u think.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
You certainly have one fine looking ride there. Great work, everything appears to be very well done, congrats ! [thumb]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
as always i love the ride! i just got those same tires last week and love them.

edit* since you are really going for that svt look i would suggest getting the side moldings and hatch strip paiting body color. or at least put some back to black on them.[thumb]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
damn, car is tight. do you have any complaints on the side walls being too soft? I 've heard that has been an issue with some people riding the exclaim uhp.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Side walls being too soft? Uh so far they are the best tires I have used. They grip just as good as Yokohoma Parada Spec-2's and they are much quite when it comes to road noise. So i would recommend them for now

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
xbox4414 said:
Side walls being too soft? Uh so far they are the best tires I have used. They grip just as good as Yokohoma Parada Spec-2's and they are much quite when it comes to road noise. So i would recommend them for now
and they will actually sqeel loudly unlike my previous fusion zri's. which i like. plus i got mine for $70/each on tirerack

·
Registered
479 Posts
You have one of the cleanest rides I have seen. Everyting goes well together.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Have you gotten ROTM yet, because you deserve it. Nice ride, I can really tell you put some time in to planning your mods, the look just flows so well!

·
Registered
387 Posts
That may be the nicest LG I've ever seen...

·
Registered
47 Posts
this is hands down the best looking focus i have EVER seen. EVER.

GREAT work. keep it simple. i love the smoked LED tails, too.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
lookin gr8 mang i need to fly you out here to take some pics of the rocket... my fav lg...btw

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
[bawling] why didnt they make the SVT's in this color????why????? your car looks amazing man. wow. [drinking] [clap] [cheers] [headbang] [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it[thumb]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts