Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
05 with RS widebody...wicked hot! Makes me wanna do a 05 headlight conversion. Now let's see it get lowered.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
love the body kit
though i dont like how the 05 looks i really like the way u put yours together

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
as much as i love the kit..i cant get over the back bumper..it just looks so, fake lookin?? without the red/white rear corners it just doesnt look real for lack of better word [scratch] ..but the car looks awesome man [thumb]

·
Registered
450 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
as much as i love the kit..i cant get over the back bumper..it just looks so, fake lookin?? without the red/white rear corners it just doesnt look real for lack of better word [scratch] ..but the car looks awesome man [thumb]
I agree. That rear bumper needs those rear lights in it. I know someone on here put the lights in their F2 rear bumper, and it looked awesome!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
would like to see the kit in person what size tires do you have they seam skinny in the front shot prob just the kit though

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice looking car! I'm thinking about getting the regular F2 front and rear bumper for my car. I honestly don't like the widebody kit as well, but it looks nice on your car. [thumb]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
are you that full of yourself?... maybe the plates are a joke. i dunno

think the car looks pretty good. could use some spacers and housings in the rear.

gotta pull those headlights apart and paint em. would def match the aggressive front end.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Please give that thing a drop!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Kickstar, do you have a picture of your hatch cover DOWN, like the top part? I'd love to see that.......

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
You took of the stickers in the last pic, good.

Vanity license plates are kinda out of style, but I like your car. Good job so far.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts