Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So had some free time waiting to pick up my fiance so I decided to snap a few photos of Casper while waiting. I will wait for a day off and take my "real" camera for some extra shots at a later date, but for now this should keep everyone happy.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Your calipers would look awesome painted Red i think....the white would really make them pop out. and the nice open 5 spoke 18's would help with it as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tell me about your tint. I'm getting the same car to keep as a spare here in NYC and want to find a tint that will pass muster with the NYPD and law enforcement in New Jersey.

That white just looks great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your calipers would look awesome painted Red i think....the white would really make them pop out. and the nice open 5 spoke 18's would help with it as well.
^^ I am torn between painting my calipers or "smoking" my brake lights. Nothing too dark, just something to take that red "pop" out of the ass end of my car...

Tell me about your tint. I'm getting the same car to keep as a spare here in NYC and want to find a tint that will pass muster with the NYPD and law enforcement in New Jersey.

That white just looks great.
^^ The tint was applied by MidWest tinting = Its their "ultimate" line of tint. I got 20% where as the legal limit for the front two windows is 32% here in Missouri, but I have always gotten 20%, so I am willing to take the risk of getting ticket. Plus the 20% has great specifications for Heat/Glare/U.V. protection.

Heat Rejection: 62.6%

Glare Reduction: 79.5%

UV Protection: 99%

I chose this film partially b/c of the great heat / glare reduction but also b/c it has been constructed with, and I quote directly from the website, "two-layered sputtered metal technology." Right now you are thinking, much like I did, man that sounds sexy - its like the James Bond of window tint! Though being honest, I just liked the way it gives my Ti Focus' windows a mirrored look from certain angles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts