Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I push for my sunroof to go up, not all the way back, it'll do so, no problem, but when I want to close it, sometimes it wont close back down all the way, it will close down all the way, then come back up, and when I do it again, it will go back down all the way and back up, and usually on the 3rd time it will go down and stay down, but sometimes it will close on the first try. Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?? [mad] [8] [?|]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kay, i'll go do that right now. lol, be back in a bit.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, went out for a lil drive, yes it works perfect! For anyone that has this problem too, close the moonroof all the way, then open it vent style by pressing the button forward, let go, hold that same button down for about 30 seconds, the moonroof will then move up and down a little, then it will close all the way, and move back all the way, then come back up and close, then let go of the button, and it should be fixed.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Glad you got your problem fixed. I had the same problem, tried to fix it myself and it wound up back at the dealer. They fixed it and now I have no problems. [:D]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe they set all 05's like that?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Very good info, I wouldn't have thought of a relearn default for a sunroof. Good info!!

The old Volvo roofs got dry and needed a little lube from time to time, I figured it was a lube issue, not programming, well I learned something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts