Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we don't (unless i missed it somewhere) have anywhere to give stories about dealers, but here is one.

Bought the car in April of 2011, and I got what I perceived as a good deal. Traded in a 2007 Audi A4 that i was a little underwater on and got a 2011 grey focus. They were doing a deal and "added" $3k on top of everything else.. this cleared the underwaterness and got me into a new car. I've had 2 oil changes since then and both times they were done at the dealer.

My review on the dealer is that they are GREAT. Every time I go in, everyone says hi, everyone is friendly, service people are very good about explaining stuff. Haven't had a problem, yet (cuz usually at some point they screw up, only human) but so far 100% satisfied with the focus and my car payment and the dealer!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I picked up my 12 from Morande Ford in Bristol CT. Took them 2 months to do my registration let alone find my paperwork which they never gave me when I took delivery of the car.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i'm also a dealer tech (not Ford but am Ford factory trained) and its good to hear things like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts