Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to paint my moldings, Is there any tips that somebody can tell to me?? And the price to do this.
I've go to the dealers but it cost alot$$$$$$$$$$!!!

THX ... and scuse me for my bad English [thumbd]

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Please click the Search button at the top of the page and search for side molding
You should find your answers.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
also... for your next post.. please read the little topic headers...

i.e- exterior modifaction, interior, focus general chat, zetec chat.. so on and so on.

that will help you place your thread in the correct spot!

<-------- enter in keyword to start your search ;)

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Wholy chit !
fokuzsport has a search button for his avatar !
too bad it's not functional...I tried....[rofl]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
glad im not the only one that tried........

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Darn you and your dirty tricks Fokuzsport!

I was a bit confused at first, then read the rest of the posts.

Nice. Heh.

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
PpasSFocus said:
I want to paint my moldings, Is there any tips that somebody can tell to me?? And the price to do this.
I've go to the dealers but it cost alot$$$$$$$$$$!!!

THX ... and scuse me for my bad English [thumbd]
I was quoted $320 at a body shop to paint all the moldings. So expect the price to be around that area.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Perhaps the SEARCH function doesn't work so well when half the posts about MOULDINGS are misspelled and people use MOLDINGS sometimes. But since people are all about stressing on someone about using search instead of asking... things never get answered and you end up searching for something and getting 80 posts about 'plz 2 b use search'.

Ya, a rant about this because I was trying to look for something on this the other day and that's exactly what I found.

The correct spelling is "Mouldings"

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i got mine painted for 50 bucks while getting accident damage fixed. i love them, go to photoshop discussion topic.. my thread is called lots of chops... etc. the frist car is my car with the moldings painted.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Mine were done for $70 bucks (except the rear hatch piece.) Looks very clean and much better.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
eggyolk said:
The correct spelling is "Mouldings"
Doesn't matter according to Webster.

Main Entry: mould·ing
Pronunciation: 'mOl-di[ng]
variant of MOLDING [rolleyes]

·
Registered
525 Posts
In case any of you are interested (and I'm sure some of you are) I will be painting my moldings tonight. I have a black 3dr and the moldings are stock and full of wax. I will take pictures of the whole process (before, during, & after) so everyone can see how they turn out. Wish me luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts