Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys new to the forum and new Mk2 owner ? love my decision to buy my 09 Ford Focus SE coupe 5 speed heres a couple pics its already lowered and on rims not to positive on what they are! engine bay pics will be posted later.. any suggestions on what i should upgrade next? all opinions welcome

Attachments

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Wheels, drop and tint is a fine start. Next I would suggest a little more pep; exhaust and intake. If you aren't afraid of more noise, header and then a tune. cfm, steeda, massive and fswerks all make good parts for our cars, check out their offerings

·
Registered
652 Posts
Projector headlight retrofit.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
intake is done alreaady installed it last nite! exhaust im working on it lol headers and fswerks parts ill look into! and the projector headlights ive never seem! ? any pics?

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Fwerks header, cams, egr delete, tune, sts, svt brakes,,,,

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
btw what paint did you use?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
just spraay paint from autozone high temp thats it my cousin helped me out cause i cant paint for poop
Looks great never thought of painting the composit cam cover.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That paint actually looks great.

A header will yield you a nice gain.

Popwarhomie: JESUS! That's fantastic! If I knew you knew how to do that I would of paid you to make me some a few weeks ago! I ended up buying the eagle eyes for the projector's, to hell with the L.E.D.s

·
Registered
963 Posts
engine bay looks good. Heres mine and some ideas for you. Notice what I have alot less of under the hood

[/IMG]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
just spraay paint from autozone high temp thats it my cousin helped me out cause i cant paint for poop
That red looks great,,,,,,,Like to see how it holds up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts