Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been already a year since I had my stock ST, the only thing I have done is a resonator delete. I'm looking to get some mods, my budget is around $2000. What are some of the best mods you guys can recommend? Here is a list of what I've been thinking to get:
Performance: Green Filter Short Shifter Plate (cobb) Catless Downpipe (depo Racing) AP + Tune (stratified) Exhaust (MBRP catback exhaust) BoV (turbosmart)
Aesthetics: Wing Riser (DIY) Tints Mud Flaps showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/ (rally armor)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Join a Focus ST site you will get much much better information.

I have a Fiesta ST. The sites based around the performance models have a lot more activity.

I will make a few suggestions though.
In the Fiesta ST community running a catless downpipe is pointless waste of money and waste of time. It can also make your car harder to sell if you ever do choose to do that because it won't pass inspection in most States. With the original turbo the original cat is fine.

My suggestion for the first 3 mods would be a upgraded intercooler, rear motor mount and tune.

Join a Focus ST site ask this question and you will get the answers that you need.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts