**FC throttle body
**FC UDP
**Focus Sport race header
**Focus Sport flex pipe
**FC flex pipe
**FC cam gears
**Ford Racing head
**Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel

n btw..what else would I need to get for that head? anything? n should i keep it N/A? or Turbo or SC it?[???:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
yea...ditch the head, ditch the flywheel...do whatever you want...with the power u seem to want, if u did turbo...then do the head and flywheel (forgetting clutch)...other than that, finish off the other crap

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight ill ditch the head and flywheel..i jus wanted sum points of views n crap...cuz this my first time modding...dont wanna get stupid stuff..prolly wont turbo it..prolly gonna keep it all motor...n plus turbos n SC's arent cheap lol...but..are the parts i want good? or would u recommend other companies?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
nah, you pickked out the right parts...good bolt ons for a beginner...just don't do it yourself.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aight cool....n i wasnt thinkin of doin shyt myself.....i dont wanna fuk sumtin up.n i forgot..Diablo chip will also be in there

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
FR Stage 2 are gonna be mine if i dont get a head. but either way, depends on what your going for. stage 2s have a lot of peak hp, stage 1s are a lot of low end grunt. just go around dif sites and compare dynos so u can decide where u want to make ur power.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aight i was lookin into crower stage 2 cams...those good? if not then i was goin for FR cams....but wut chip works good with it tho?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
the new crower stage 2's r good...and with bolt ons your looking 140's for fwhp...any chip will work fine.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umm yea..kinda hard to do that..sayin i allready ordered it n it in a ups truck now..i hope!....n plus i heard MBRP exhausts sound like rally cars..n thats wut im goin for..i want a little bit of a rally taste..no rice shyt

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aight thanks for the info kickn...n that # dont sound to bad n plus if i want more..i could get a new cat back n turbo but i jus want all motor now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts