• Royal Purple MP 5W-20

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I choose Royal Purple. Both are great in my opinion, but Ive heard sooo much good stuff about Royal Purple. Only downside is you pay about $1.00 more for Royal Purple then Mobile 1 on average.

T

·
0 Posts
I put Mobil1 in mine for the first oil change and noticed better acceleration. I trust Mobil1 more, been using it for years. But you can't go wrong with the OEM Motorcraft! It's probably a half dozen to one, six for the other.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Right now, I have mobil 1, but my next change im gonna run royal purple. My friend put that in his car, and has been talking non-stop about it. I autocross my car, so I put good oil in, just to be safe. I also use lucas oil stabilizer.

·
Registered
571 Posts
i run 0-30 mobil 1 because i dont drive much, so instead of chaning the motorcraft oil every 3 months w/ filter, i buy mobil 1 which is twice as much, and a k&n filter which is twice as much, and change every six months, i felt a TINY difference in smoothness with the mobil 1 and a LITTLE performance...

·
Registered
203 Posts
you guys are nuts thinking your getting more hp out of OIL

·
Registered
571 Posts
couple crank hp yes, but i change 6 months w/ synthetic instead of 3 w/ reg so it costs the same.. (3500 miles on my car in 6 months)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Guys, you do get more power from better oils, better oils equals cooler running engine...cooler running engine equals more power.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts