Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to do my exhaust today cause...my old trubendz exhaust had gotten rusted and literally fell apart right after the muffler. so i ordered a true borla exhaust and put it on today. and lemme say one thing, the two bolts holding the flex to the exhaust were an absolute BITCH!!! i had to take my dremel and very slowly cut them off. ughh....but without further ado, heres the pics.[wrenchin]

mmmmm....borla.

my new tools..lol

and, my hack job that had to get me through the week cause i had no time to do this during the week. feel free to rip me on this. lol.

and where it rusted and broke...

and on the car...

and i took a lil sound clip. please dont mind the dirty car. its now washed and clean. hehe...
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/fastfocus02/?action=view&current=MOV01021.flv

borla FTW!![headbang]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
lookn good daniel!!!
borla FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

header?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sounds pretty good. I think you should have got some hose clamps at least instead of zip ties though. They probably won't last a week.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks pretty good!

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
man cantwait to get me a borla

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good and sounds good at idle, but not liking the sound when you rev it.
I have a borla with full exhaust, but it sounds nothing like that.
I hope yours just needs to be broken in or something. Its supposed to be much deeper.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
me loves Borla, i will never get anything else!!

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
your exhuast tip looks the exact same as mine...i wonder if i have a borla??? i dunno what i got the car came with it :s but it looks like that

·
Registered
167 Posts
true thats whats up, i just recently got my borla cat-bak the other day. its still sitting in my basement, lol im waiting 2 get my svt headers

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
very nice man!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Nice choice. So original (sarcasm) No offense, But I really want to see more custom exhausts/fabwork like Cayse. You made a good choice, but everyone else has it.... I'm doing a custom job. I swear. i cant stand fitting the mold any longer.

to the OP: Nice choice sounds great!

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
awesome!
I so cant wait to get a borla system!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts