Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
wow...those wheels r original...those two must be best friends...holy gayness...betcha with that 190k on that 626 it must fly with that wing and those 20+lb wheels.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Focus ZX5 said:
normally people lower their cars....what did they do to that Sentra?
all i gotta say is "racing stripes, must be fast"

·
Registered
571 Posts
i kinda like the 626....[:D] Damn! almost said it with a straight face.
[rolleyes]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ummmm.........that is gay that's all I have to say.

·
Registered
793 Posts
The 626 is beyond gay, but theres nothing really that bad about the SE-R it just needs to be dropped, the stripes arent that bad, and those are pretty nice cars....

·
Registered
705 Posts
You know what wont be funny when that ricey Ser whoops on you man better stop making fun, and start modding. Remember 180 hp and almost as much torque with the v spec like five less of each for the regular SeR, still beasts.

But yeah that 626 is the shiz nit man i went to pep boys today and bought the rims and wing some washer lights and stickers too when i grow up i wanna be as cool at that guy. (you cant see them but im sure the car has washer ligths too.)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Am I missing something here? Everyone seems to be taking these pic's seriously. Hotfocus, aren't they Photoshopped images? Thus, their placement in the "Photoshop Forum"? I mean, they're good, but they still look at least partially altered to me... [scratch]

·
Registered
571 Posts
me either. if those are photoshopped then someone did a damn good job.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
dave30 said:
me either. if those are photoshopped then someone did a damn good job.
yep...cause it take a lotta work to make a car look that bad[:D]

·
Registered
571 Posts
You know what i meant....

BTW
<<<200 posts!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

took alot of post whorin tonight to get here..... what a waste of a saturday. [?|] [?|] [?|]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, that 626 is horrid, but that SE-R is kinda cool. I don't like the stripes too much, but the rims and the yellow color draws me.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SVT4ME said:
Am I missing something here? Everyone seems to be taking these pic's seriously. Hotfocus, aren't they Photoshopped images? Thus, their placement in the "Photoshop Forum"? I mean, they're good, but they still look at least partially altered to me... [scratch]

Sorry I was away looking at puppies over the weekend. Yes the top images of the 626 were photochopped. The wheels were taken from the SER.[:D] Thats why I posted both images.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Ha! I emerge victorious! Well, at least partly. The Sentra looked "touched up" to me, too, but I guess I was wrong on that one.

Is "looking at puppies" a euphemism, or were you really looking at puppies??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts