Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

yah some ghey asstard decided to do this to my car... i caught him and he is paying for it, i have check in hand.

negatives are, bastard punched my car!, i have a car show friday!

positives are, dealership will have it done by friday, my spoiler hatch and rear bumper all get fresh paint! a free detail job! and i got new mesh for the bumper which i just re-painted along with kamei eyelids, and i repainted the brake setup!! woo hoo

here are the new additions for the show!*some repost*

·
Registered
864 Posts
what did you do when you caught him, i bet he crapped himself. what an ass. i had someone kick my front fender, but i never caught them. jackasses. why do people hate? just becuase they dont work their ass off for everything they have done to their car, like most of us do, they get jealous and figure if they cant have it, neither should we

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i found out it was him, i was @ the police station, the officer said "aaron you can go take care of it or i can, i said let me make a phone call, so i called the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]s dad! i think that caused a lil more justice than the law can bring, but im getting paid and thats what matters to me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Lucky you caught him nice break. I woulda put a dent in his A-- the size of the one he did in the car.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
That sucks that someone did that to your car....But thats good that you caught him/her doing that to your car! :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
hardk0re said:
something aint right here! I see an tranny fluid dipstick!
Autotragic unless he keeps it in second while its parked! [:D]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
dude, what kind of [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] punches a car? What an asshat tool. DId you know the guy?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
damn that sucks, glad you found out who it was....by any chance did you find out why he did it? I would want a reasonable expalantion before i stuffed my shoe in his face.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That sucks, but i'm glad you caught who did it. Someone keyed my car a few weeks ago, and I still have no idea who it was. People suck! Stupid jealous people with no lives.[boxface]

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Damn Aaron, I'm glad you caught the guy though and that you will have it done in time for when you need it, but that still sucks the big one...Can't wait to see the R/S bumper back on there with the eyelids, it's gonna look sweet!!

Mike

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Glad you caught the guy. That'll cost him plus he'll not do that again. Assuming since you called his dad that he's a young punk.

Sucks, but on a better note, awesome additions to your car....... keep up the awesome work!

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
[woot] another A$$hole brought to justice......right on man!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
What did you mean "when I found out it was him"? Did someone else see it and told you?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
il have fresh pics of the car with everything all put together by fri, i also added a new subwoofer aswell a kicker compvr

1 - 20 of 33 Posts