Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'd like to upgrade my mk3 to Titanium Handling Package struts/springs.

To make sure I order the right parts, I'm looking for the part numbers for the Titanium Handling Package (not vanilla titanium) front struts and springs, any year compatible with 2018. A VIN should also work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
211 Posts
BV6Z-18125-G Discontinued - superseded by Motorcraft ASH24579
Shock Absorber Assembly
Rear, With Handling Suspension

BV6Z-18124-F Discontinued - superseded by Motorcraft AST12304
Front Suspension Strut
Right, With Handling Suspension

BV6Z-18124-C Discontinued - superseded by Motorcraft AST12301
Front Suspension Strut
Left, With Handling Suspension

Springs are coded per vehicle, based on options. There's 5 to choose from. I looked up my '14 VIN and got code MD

BV6Z-5310-C
Coil Spring - Front
Left,Right, Code MD

BV6Z-5560-D
Coil Spring - Rear
Left, Right, Code MD

Save yourself the headache, and don't try to find used parts. Save yourself the disappointment, and don't try to use OEM parts to upgrade. For almost the same money, you can get KYB struts and shocks and H&R springs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@tuxtanium Thank you for the info!

I'm looking for a spring that gives stock height on a regular focus, but has a spring rate that is between the base Focus springs and the Focus ST springs. Lmk if HR fits the bill.

The full, long story is that I actually have a Focus ST, but I'm looking for a gentler ride on bad roads. In the rear I'm running base model springs, Bilsteins, and an eibach RSB. In the front, base springs would be too soft for the extra weight. So I'm hoping for something in between. It has to be full height spring in order to not have too much drop with the extra weight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts