Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITEMS 2 & 3 SOLD. Item 1 removed, will be for sale on Ebay

I traded my Focus about 7 months ago, was doing some cleaning, and now have the following items For Sale:

1. Thule Kit 1627 -
Thule Traverse Fit Kit 1627 is designed to integrate with the Thule Traverse foot, creating a multi-purpose roof rack base system for your specific vehicle. The unique fit that Fit Kit 1627 provides is the most solid and secure base rack possible.

Thule Traverse Fit Kits are designed to mirror the roof line of your vehicle
50% fewer parts and installs in less time than the competition
Patented MaxClamp™ technology provides the most secure fit possible for your vehicle
Integrated AcuTight™ tensioning tool indicates when the rack is correctly attached
4 custom brackets, rubberized to protect the finish of your vehicle
4 rubber pads
Includes instructions with measurements
PRICE $65.00 + $10.00 shipping.

2. Dash Design carpeted dash cover.
Color is grey. Excellent condition. Fits all MK3 model Foci except ST. See website for more info: www.dashdesign.com.
This works great to keep the dash cool in the summer.
PRICE $25.00 + $5.00 shipping

3. Factory MK3 rear motor mount.
Was removed at 2500 miles when I upgraded my RMM.
PRICE $Free + $8.00 shipping.

Contact- Travis @ [email protected]
Location- Madison, WI
Payments - via PayPal or cash in person.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Does the Thule kit include just the pads/brackets or does it include rails and such?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Does the Thule kit include just the pads/brackets or does it include rails and such?
that is just the fit kit. so the rubber pieces that make contact with your car. not the towers or rails.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is just the fit kit. so the rubber pieces that make contact with your car. not the towers or rails.
Element4all is correct, it is just the fit kit (brackets & rubber pads).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! [:)]

This stuff does me no good laying around my place. Feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no. Make me the right offer for everything, and I will reduce shipping costs as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts