Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a co worker recently passed away and I ended with his 2014 Ford Focus S Sedan DCT. We talked about getting it on the track for the fun of it but since his passing, I really want to make this car a competitor.

Any advice?

I have built motors in the past but nothing ford. I see a good selection of Ti-VCT performance parts but would like to know if anyone has any personal experiencing with additional modifications available for these cars.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2016 Focus S Sedan 5 speed manual
152 Posts
Aren't dirt track cars all RWD? Just did a search..... Maybe some people are using them? Maybe find an ST engine donar vehicle?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recently there has been an uptick in 4 bangers getting out there in fwd. I currently run a RWD carb'd 5 spd but the fwd efi autos are killing it and some 5 spds. Been looking into aspects of doing a 6 spd swap transmission and running a stroker kit from @esslinger including NA camshafts.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Hatchback 2.0
67 Posts
Ive seen people in different forums, websites and youtube that turn Focus's into Rally style cars. Looks pretty fun!

·
FF Affiliate
31,469 Posts
I can help , I have many Dirt and road race Customers and race my self , I own a Focus Company where we build and Custom Tune street and Race Engines

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts