Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of their mud flaps? Im getting some for my sedan but I'd like to see your hatch too. I got mine for 23$ from ebay so Im risking it with this one, but you never know :p I will definitely post pics when theyre on!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Let's try this in the MkIII section for more looks, ended up in the "Interior Mods" section somehow.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's try this in the MkIII section for more looks, ended up in the "Interior Mods" section somehow.
LMAO makes sense. I read "Upgrades" and just now realized it's referring to interrior upgrades and not upgrades in general, Thanks haha.

[facepalm]

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts

this is an older picture when i first put them on. they are the RokBlokz and cost about $85 with all the parts needed for install. i've beat the crap out of them and they are still working great! i love them. definitiley worth the money.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! That looks sick man, I like those length ones for the HB, I have a sedan so I went with the smaller ones that are not really flaps... but that looks nice man!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
yeah they do hang a little low. i'm planning on lowering the car about a half inch or so in the near future so i dont know how well they'll do. they already scrap on hard corning. very durable though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
yeah they do hang a little low. i'm planning on lowering the car about a half inch or so in the near future so i dont know how well they'll do. they already scrap on hard corning. very durable though.
hahah yuss! With my 200lbs in the driver seat I scrap the flap on that side pretty frequently.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Here are the rally armor flaps made for the st on my se. They work great and only downside is that you see the metal bracket when you get low

·
Registered
527 Posts
this is an older picture when i first put them on. they are the RokBlokz and cost about $85 with all the parts needed for install. i've beat the crap out of them and they are still working great! i love them. definitiley worth the money.
How do they look now? I've been using my RokBlokz through winter and they've help up in ice and snow. Some bend and scratches from snow/ice.
I wonder if the more flexible RallyArmor flaps would have been better for me long term though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do they look now? I've been using my RokBlokz through winter and they've help up in ice and snow. Some bend and scratches from snow/ice.
I wonder if the more flexible RallyArmor flaps would have been better for me long term though.
I've owned my Focus for all of 4 days and the RokBlokz mudflaps are my first mod. Shipped they were $144 cad. Not cheap, but I hope I didn't make the wrong choice right out of the gate by not going Rally Armour.
Not much ice and snow here though. Just rain. Maybe that'll make a difference?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love my Blokz, first mod I did as well. Have had them all winter with no signs of any deformation or anything. I scrap a lot due to terrible roads here, but you can hardly tell on the flaps themselves. Plus I preferred the matte black as opposed to the glossy black of the Rally Armor ones.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Very curious to see some sedans with flaps on them. Really don't like the looks of those Blokz, just want something that looks nice and works well with the body lines.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
mine still look pretty good. the stickers are dirty obviously but overall i'm really pleased with the durability. they have taken some abuse and still going strong!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just ordered mine! Will post up a picture once I have them on. Damn exchange rate is killing me... Went with the rokblokz because of the price difference.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Do those come in contact with the paint? I had a pair on my honda and after awhile they scraped the paint off under the sides.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gorillia mudflaps right here.

Easy to install with the right tools. 30 minutes or less.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts