Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt find it on any of the other threads, but does anyone know the inlet and outlet sizes on the stock exhaust manifold for the mk3 na? Just want to compare the piping sizes to a couple aftermarket headers. I might be getting a real good deal on a DNA Motoring header soon.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

w/ my magic bag
Not that I know of. Do know that the 23 manifold is the best flowing oem mani/cat thou. Whats the primary tube diameter? The collector diameter? The primary tube length? Is is it ceramic coated? Thickness of the header flange?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Im just curious about the specs of the stock manifold piping for comparison

Banned
We are working on getting a header ready by early 2018, larger primary tubes, 3" high flow cat, 3" outlet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
We are working on getting a header ready by early 2018, larger primary tubes, 3" high flow cat, 3" outlet

Unrelated to the header question, but youre with Rebel Devil Customs correct? Any idea when a dct tune will be available?

Banned
Unrelated to the header question, but youre with Rebel Devil Customs correct? Any idea when a dct tune will be available?

Yes, I own RDC, we are working with SCT to get the tunes working, its just taking longer than expected

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I own RDC, we are working with SCT to get the tunes working, its just taking longer than expected

Gotcha, once theyre available im gonna be going with your tune I think

#dailydriven

Sent from my SM-G935V using FF Mobile
really looking forward to this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts