Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MK3 Ford Focus Tuning - Available NOW for all 2012-2014 Focus 2.0L GDI

We have met our goal and as a BIG Thank you to Focus Fanatics, Injected has extended the Promo till Aug 14 2013!!!!!

Please see the NEW promo code below to receive the Injected Focus Tuning Device for $399.95 + free shipping (up to $50.00)

Order from our store and use the special discount code offered to the NEXT 50 customers​

Just enter FFTHANKYOU to receive your discount.
http://injectedstore.com/

Discount Promo Code: FFTHANKYOU - ORDER NOW!

Focus Focus Tune, MK3 Ford Focus Tuner, MK3 Focus Tuning, 2012 Focus Tune, 2013 Focus Tune, 2014 Focus Tune, MK3 Performance Tuning​

above is a comparison between a stock 2013 Focus Titanium with a DCT transmission and Injected's 93oct tune on the same car. Both runs were made with the hood down with operating temps the same. NOTE: rev limiter was raised to 7000 RPM's for a apples to apples comparison.​

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Is the discount code caps lock sensitive? It's not working for me.

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Hey Aron, quick question. I think we were all thinking that your introductory price was going to be $399, then we would be getting a FF discount for the first 100 customers. You explicitly stated that the price after August 1st would be $449, not now.

I haz the confusions.

·
Boob Whisperer
6,104 Posts
Hey Aron, quick question. I think we were all thinking that your introductory price was going to be $399, then we would be getting a FF discount for the first 100 customers. You explicitly stated that the price after August 1st would be $449, not now.

I haz the confusions.
Share this confusion, I do.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I haz the confusions.
The price is $449.95. The first 100 people that enter the code Focus Fanatics will receive $50 off the purchase price of the device. If we have not sold 100 by August 1st the discount code will be removed at that time.

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
How many have been sold so far?
Share this confusion, I do.
I haven't purchased mine.

I didn't know we needed a strategy code, or I'd have gotten one, and based on Aron's posts, thought the price was going to be $399, then a FF discount to the first 100 people.

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
The price is $449.95. The first 100 people that enter the code Focus Fanatics will receive $50 off the purchase price of the device. If we have not sold 100 by August 1st the discount code will be removed at that time.
I understand that. What we're all confused about is that you said the price would be $399 until August 1st. Not that it would be $399 with a discount code and only to 100 people.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I haven't purchased mine.

I didn't know we needed a strategy code, or I'd have gotten one, and based on Aron's posts, thought the price was going to be $399, then a FF discount to the first 100 people.
That's what I had thought when it was first mentioned of any sort of discount the other day. And if I had known, I would have found a way to get the strategy code. Pep Boys nor Advanced Auto "loans" them out.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Must be something wrong with the store because the tuner dosen't show up when I open the page. just the springs and alignment stuff. Any ideas?

1 - 20 of 226 Posts