Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the black plastic rear valance on the focus hatch part#17810 is interchangeable with the Focus ST part.

Looks like it should be. Does anyone have a part # for the ST valance?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't know but it look like might work but I can't 100% sure to you that fit. the best is call the dealer to see if the main bumper cover is the same part#, if so than probably will fit. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
can you keep us updated? I would love the 2013 ST rear valance instead of my 2013 SE rear valance because I like the dual center exhuast. I also like dual split exhausts (like on the fusion) but I don't know where/how to find a dual split exhuast for the Focus unless it's custom/fabricated.
But yea basically I just want a dual exhaust either center or split, and a different rear valance would be sweet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
But yea basically I just want a dual exhaust either center or split, and a different rear valance would be sweet.
check out the 3D Carbon, probably can be easy to cut another opening for dual. [wrenchin]

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just did a search, can't seem to find a source for the 3D Carbon Diffuser. [dunno]

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
found it on ebay all day long [wave]
Yeah, I should have not ignored eBay hits, I suppose. I'm used to not finding anything good there in my non-car searches, so I have a habit of passing over eBay hits... my bad. [:eek:]

·
Registered
727 Posts
check out the 3D Carbon, probably can be easy to cut another opening for dual. [wrenchin]
Does it come with both the black part AND the paintable (here it is white) part, I wonder? If not, where does one get the paintable part? I ask b/c my reflectors are in the black plastic OEM one, not in the painted section. This might work on 12s and not 13s? [dunno]

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Per the website from the link above:

"Rear Lower Skirt by 3d Carbon®. This rear valance panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and model, the Rear Lower Skirt piece attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape and screws for end sections. Injection molded urethane construction ensures durability and resistance to cracking or deterioration."

·
Registered
727 Posts
Per the website from the link above:

"Rear Lower Skirt by 3d Carbon®. This rear valance panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and model, the Rear Lower Skirt piece attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape and screws for end sections. Injection molded urethane construction ensures durability and resistance to cracking or deterioration."
Sure, and what I see is 2 pieces not one, hence, the question. [?] They may mean that it is a single ASSEMBLY, but it certainly isn't one piece... poorly worded, if they mean you get the whole thing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings, I know this is an old post, but I have been doing about the same thing with a 2016 SE. I go to Tasca ford (tascaparts.com/auto-parts/), punch in the VINs of my SE and a ST comparing the part numbers of what Im looking for. What I found was that the upper rear bumpers are the same, only the lowers were different. I haven't completed this swap as of yet but I would think the snap points would be the same. Hope this helps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts