Subbing homie!!!

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
It's possible. But the LEDs did not get swapped, just the tint on the gauge.

I'll know more when I actually drive at night.
Possibly the material they used to manufacture those gauges lets more light through. They would look brighter then.

On a side note, it doesn't look like they incorporated the warning lights into these gauges. Do they still shine through, and what does that look like?

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Possibly the material they used to manufacture those gauges lets more light through. They would look brighter then.

On a side note, it doesn't look like they incorporated the warning lights into these gauges. Do they still shine through, and what does that look like?
All the warning lights & indicator lights are the same. Only the colors changed.

The ones that come on during boot-up all look normal.

The material is just as thick as OEM from what I can tell.

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
After driving over 1300 miles with them...I can say I haz the love.

They do seem a little brighter and I did turn down my cluster a tad. I officially really like the colors. Judges at FFW and FF liked the color incorporation. [thumb] Win!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
After driving over 1300 miles with them...I can say I haz the love.

They do seem a little brighter and I did turn down my cluster a tad. I officially really like the colors. Judges at FFW and FF liked the color incorporation. [thumb] Win!
They look great and I'd love to have them but am not that handy with doing this type of stuff. Too bad I can't find someone locally to do the install for me

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
They look great and I'd love to have them but am not that handy with doing this type of stuff. Too bad I can't find someone locally to do the install for me
You don't need to be handy. It is the easiest install. You. Can. Do. Et. [thumb]

·
Registered
9 Posts
With the left arrows on the steering, you just go up or down to naviguate between odo, gas mileage, etc. It will show every single one then all 4 in a grid.

When you have the grid like this, I think you can reset them all at the same time by pressing ''ok''.

PoD

·
Registered
21 Posts
Interesting, I swear my 2013 Ti doesn't do that, when you get to the bottom of the list it jumps back to the top. Maybe they've issued a software update (or regression) since my car came off the line (~Feb).

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
With the left arrows on the steering, you just go up or down to naviguate between odo, gas mileage, etc. It will show every single one then all 4 in a grid.

When you have the grid like this, I think you can reset them all at the same time by pressing ''ok''.

PoD
Interesting, I swear my 2013 Ti doesn't do that, when you get to the bottom of the list it jumps back to the top. Maybe they've issued a software update (or regression) since my car came off the line (~Feb).
You probably don't have it. It only started coming on Job 2 builds. There is a TSB out for the display. If the display, at times, doesn't come on at start-up the TSB fixes it. The fix also adds the 4-square display.

·
Registered
201 Posts
You probably don't have it. It only started coming on Job 2 builds. There is a TSB out for the display. If the display, at times, doesn't come on at start-up the TSB fixes it. The fix also adds the 4-square display.
I want, do you know the TSB number? I just might complain that it won't come up just to get the update.

21 - 40 of 130 Posts