Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPA has finally finished my MK3 Cast Turbo manifold , the last part for the DIY MK3 Turbo kit

The MK3 Turbo manifold is at SEMA to show it off then it comes to me for final fitment

Tom

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
nice. looking forward to some pics!

·
Registered
154 Posts
SPA has finally finished my MK3 Cast Turbo manifold , the last part for the DIY MK3 Turbo kit

The MK3 Turbo manifold is at SEMA to show it off then it comes to me for final fitment

Tom

So does this mean that the Turbo kit now includes everything needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts

Tom
[thumb][thumb][thumb][thumb]

Subbed to this thread.

·
FF Affiliate
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have had a full turbo kit for sale for over a year now , Up running and Tuned but cant get anyone of them to get on a dyno , Would have to go count but over 10 sold

This cast manifold is for the DIY Turbo kit I sell for the MK3 Turbo

This is the DIY Turbo kit http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/duratec-ti-vct-performance-2012-current/650585-focus-power-diy-turbo-kit.html

Full Turbo kit and I have some with it installed http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/duratec-ti-vct-performance-2012-current/644402-mk3-full-turbo-kit-pictures.html

Tom

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have had a full turbo kit for sale for over a year now , Up running and Tuned but cant get anyone of them to get on a dyno , Would have to go count but over 10 sold

This cast manifold is for the DIY Turbo kit I sell for the MK3 Turbo

This is the DIY Turbo kit http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/duratec-ti-vct-performance-2012-current/650585-focus-power-diy-turbo-kit.html

Full Turbo kit and I have some with it installed http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/duratec-ti-vct-performance-2012-current/644402-mk3-full-turbo-kit-pictures.html

Tom
I'll need to do some more reading on this, but is this a kit that will work fine on the DCT? Haven't really thought about doing boost in the future, but if my job picks up soon and I can get some junk paid off next year, maybe I can drop the car off to get tuned and all that good stuff.

I'm at work and so the pics won't load, but can't wait to check out this thread when I get home.

*EDIT*
Ok, just browsed through the other threads and found the answer to my question. I'd definitely be interested in a kit that offers a comfortable amount of power increase. I can totally see where chasing high NA numbers can get spendy, and ultimately not worth it.

One of the biggest things I wanted to do with my NA Neon was to boost the 2.0L and keep it looking like a regular Neon. Military pay, family, etc., but now I have a pretty healthy civilian job lol.

·
FF Affiliate
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it works with the DCT , There is a Full MK3 Turbo kit on a DCT for over 2 years now problem free

Thanks for your Service !

Tom

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Getting a few ST guys emailing me about this manifold as well for the ford racing ST head , interesting

Tom
I can see how that would open up more turbo options for them.
Might could market it on the ST forums.

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
Throw them on Imgur.com, It's still free and can upload from phone using the Imgur app or PC.

2.5L sleeved ST block, FMS head, your manifold and a nice big turbo hanging off the back would be fuuuuuun.

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
FF Affiliate
30,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Use imgur. Price on manifold alone? Also what type? K03/K04 bolt on style?
I do most manifolds with the T3 4 Bolt flange , you can adapt it to the T28 style , many adapters out there cheap

Tom

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts