Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the mk2 RS500 wheels but idk if they will fit on a stock gtk1 chassis. Can anyone tell if they will fit? The wheels are 17x7, and I plan to lower the car 1.5-2 inches

w/ my magic bag
Whats the offset of those? The svt wheels would fit great.....w/ 3 choices.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about the offset, I'd have to find the listing again. Do you have any idea what tire size I would have to run? I don't mind running super low profile tires if it means keeping the stock fenders

Registered
Unless you do a complete hub swap to fit 5x108 wheels.

Mk1 has 4x108 lug pattern. You can't use RS500 wheels. (RS500 wheels are 19x8.5, BTW)

Registered
yeah I know, I was planning on it anyway. A lot of the wheels I like have 5 lug setups
I was being facetious. Hub conversion is a waste on the Focus. You'd be better off just buying a newer Mk3 Focus (they're cheap) or get a Mazda3/Volvo C30.

I edited my post above, but in case you didn't see it: The RS500 wheels are 19x8.5. You're not going to fit them on a mk1 Focus without hating yourself for trying.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I know, I was planning on it anyway. A lot of the wheels I like have 5 lug setups
I was being facetious. Hub conversion is a waste on the Focus. You'd be better off just buying a newer Mk3 Focus (they're cheap) or get a Mazda3/Volvo C30.

I edited my post above, but in case you didn't see it: The RS500 wheels are 19x8.5. You're not going to fit them on a mk1 Focus without hating yourself for trying.
I didn't see your edit, and you're right. They are 19x8.5. I may have found a replica or fake wheel. But I'm a sophomore with no job, and I'm not going to be able to sell my mk1.5 to get a mk3. Wheel hubs and reps/fakes areconsiderably cheaper lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
youre right, it would be a shame, thats why im not going to lol. my plan is just the OEM street appearance package, a set of wheels and tires, a good set of coils, and a few power adders(no fart cans or nos, im not that much of an idiot[hihi])

1 - 11 of 11 Posts