Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh wow, I go back and forth from Jefferson City and Kansas City all the time. We live in Kansas City, but we are from JC, My wife and I in process of purchasing a business in JC, but she is still in going to school in KC.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My parents just moved to Holts Summit. They are like 10 minutes outside of JC. Very pretty area. I saw their home for the first time over Christmas. You walk out on the back deck and all you see are trees. You can't even make out a house through them. It's great.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah Mid Missouri is a very pretty area. JC area is a great place to live. Small but not to small, with MOST of the comforts you can think you would want. I cant wait till we can move back. We are back to JC most weekends.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Really that is really close, what color is your Focus? Do you have any mods? Or are you pretty much stock.

Mine is a 2003 Silver ZX3, only mod so far is a strut bar. Looking to do more though. Just no time or money.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my car is a black zx3 with 5% tint all the way around and an 8" eyebrow on the front. i have a shorty antena and a cai. i have my reverse glow speedhut gauges to put in but i am going to wait till my new bezel with a guage opening gets here until that goes in. i am waiting till the spring till i get anymore stuff because of possibly buying my parents house

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm from joplin about 2 hours from kc. Will be coming to kc a lot this summer, got season pass to worlds and oceans of fun for christmas. We should have a g2g sometime.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I live about 30 miles east of K.C. Mo. Around the blue springs area. I'd definately be up for a get-together.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
What's up, me again. KCMO representing. I can actually see the worlds of fun roller coasters from our roof deck.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Over at FocalJet we are organizing a huge meet on march 17th in Columbia, Mo. Its going to be a JetFest type of event for midwest foci, since they moved the real JetFest to California this year. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Whiteman AFB here

what up jed^? hey are you for sure coming to the meeting on saturday?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys why not plan to get together along with our Mustang and Ford club in Columbia, Missouri on the 19th of May or the 24th of June. We will be at Machens Ford in Columbia, MO on the 19th and at Bass Pro Shops on June 24th. It would be great to have a group of Focus join us.

More infor at www.centralmomustang.org

If someone wanted to send me information on the Ford Focus and images of the various years and models I could start creating a page on our web site dedicated to the vehicle. I currently have Falcon, Fairlane, Thunderbird, Mustang pages and am working on F100, Bronco, Econoline and Galaxie pages.

Hope to hear from you all and see you in may and June

Jim Reese, president
Central Missouri Mustang and Ford Club

1 - 20 of 20 Posts