·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a. Your Item Description (see below)
b. Your Location - Louisville, KY
c. Your Asking Price (see below)
d. Person placing ad - (Me- Stephen)
e. Contact Information (PM me on here, email me at [email protected], or text me at 502-758-0622.

Comment on this post or message me about what you're interested in, and I'll give you as much info and pics as possible. All prices are including shipping unless otherwise noted. Thanks guys!

For Sale:

-SVT EAP wheels - They have minor rash, see photos. $400 picked up

Willing to trade for the following:
-Massive swaybar adjustable endlinks
-Radio (something that will let me plug my phone into it)
-small sub and amp
-SVT ZX5 interior fuse panel cover
-SVT sideskirts?? (Maybe, I have a stock set but I may want the SVT ones…)

Thanks for looking!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sent a pmd
All PM's replied to!

I added a tinted 3rd brake light that I forgot was on the car. If nobody wants it, I may try it for an idea I have...

I also got around to adding all the pictures I have. I will continue to add pictures until I have pictures of everything.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sent PM on mirrors.

Also on the rear headrests there was a guy posting last year/earlier this year trying to sell a set of them on the Chicago Craigslist, haven't looked recently but the listing may still be there.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sent PM on mirrors.

Also on the rear headrests there was a guy posting last year/earlier this year trying to sell a set of them on the Chicago Craigslist, haven't looked recently but the listing may still be there.
All PM's replied to again! [clap]

Thanks for the info! I actually found someone selling the rear headrests for $110 picked up. That seems high to me, and it kind of sucks that he's asking so much.... if I get desperate enough I may ask him if he'd take $100 shipped.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,118 Posts
All this money you make from parting out...you can do it!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All this money you make from parting out...you can do it!
Yeah I could! But I'd feel weird spending $100 on headrests. I probably will if no others pop up. I've made enough so far to order a euro crash bar, I didn't feel as good driving around without a crash bar for 2 years. lol

Hey I just need the the little front piece of the ashtray. Think you could just ship that to me to save shipping costs?
Sure! I just got it off the ashtray. Paypal me $5 (as a gift, or else pay paypal fees) and its yours. If you give me your address I'll ship it out tomorrow before I go to work.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the shell. How is the hood and both front fenders? Need em for a swap
The hood is great. If you're picky about your paint, then it won't be as good as OEM. I repainted the whole car a couple years ago, and there's some fisheyes in the clear coat. The driver's fender has a dent in it and I rolled and pulled them. The passengers side is the same way, except there's a crease on one area of the lip of the fender. I see you're in Colorado. Would you be driving all the way here? Because I feel like shipping would suck for both items. haha

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Stephen, I do believe that the interior fuse panel cover is the same for all 99-04 Focus. With the exception of colors. What color interior do you have? I might have a matching color for you.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stephen, I do believe that the interior fuse panel cover is the same for all 99-04 Focus. With the exception of colors. What color interior do you have? I might have a matching color for you.
Its... uhh.... the gray one! Lol I feel dumb, because I don't even remember the color of my car's current interior. But I do believe its the dark gray color. I have only sat in it twice since I bought it since I don't have it with me right now. I checked the fuse panel of a zx3 and it didn't have heated seats or anything. I couldn't find a zx5 at the yard to see if it was the same or not. Plus it has the winter package, so I figured it had some extras on it that some SVT's didn't have.... but I could be wrong

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have the seats? Any pics?
Yes I do have the set of seats that weren't in the flood. I'll be going out to grab them from my parents next weekend and will put pictures up then. I see you're from CA. I don't think I'd be able to ship the interior, that would cost you a lot in shipping! [bigcry]

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just added more pictures just so everyone knows. I still need to get the glossy trim, glossy triangles, and glossy door pillars off next time I go out there.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts