Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello to all the Canucks out there. Good to see that we have our own Forum these days. Seems to be quite hard to find some Foci Joe's in Canada that like to slam them.

Here is the question of the day.

I had my mirror torn off my car the other day. Anyone know of a good Mirror supply place in Toronto or Mississauga?

I'm thinking of putting non factory mirrors on and would like some advice.

Cheers
Jumper

·
Registered
607 Posts
http://www.focusperformance.comwww.focussport.com www.zx3tuning.com www.focustuning.com

The last two are Canadian. ZX3 tuning is really helpful and friendly most of our locals if not all use this guys ask for shaun.

Focutuning isn't bad just make sure they don't charge you an arm and a leg or so I hear.

Hopefully, you can find something among these sites even though they aren't as local as you like. at least you get the general idea of what ya might like.

p.s. sorry to hear your bad luck I know how you feel some jackass did a hit and run on my foci (small 4inch dent and scracthed paint on two panels):D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OUCH!

Ouch! That is nasty! Thanks for the info. I'm hoping that the Canadian forum will pick up some speed.

What year do you have and style? Pics readly welcome to my email address.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts