Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been thinkin about goin original and gettin a mirror finish paint job. Kinda look like a one big funhouse mirror. what you think???

·
Registered
793 Posts
ummm I dont really understand what you mean, any pics? But Im thinking no, Im a big fan of candy paints, but mirrored stuff? nah, I dont even like mirror tint that much. But just my two cents....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Mirror paint? That sounds kinda..well neat.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Mirroed job?? ooook, i was thinking you wanted a job at a mirror place or something lol Show some pics though, cuz i dunno if ive seen a mirroed paint job

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think that is the point. A mirror paint job would sorta be like chroming the WHOLE car. HMMMMM Heavy very heavy but original.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya kinda like that. Im sure you seen the windows of those office buildings that reflect just like mirrors. I was thinkin of doin my whole car like that. I dont have any pics. I was hopin to see if it was possible. I kinda figured if it was possible that somone whould have already though of it.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
it sounds pretty cool and it will definately be one of a kind thats for sure. would love to see what it would look like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts