Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of mirrors, all I can seem to find are manual mirrors, no power. Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I wouldn't even mind manual mirrors but what would it consist of with removing the control? Newbie question, I know..

Also, what about painting stock mirrors? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I have been searching for the same powered mirrors w/turn signals, no luck and I searched everywhere. They keep telling me this year they will make them. I am totally waiting, because I like the powered mirrors. I don't want to go manual. I would wait. I went to www.focusperformance.com, www.steedafocus.com and several places that sold them. But if anyone does have any answers, please tell us!!!!

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
My hubby says it's not hard. I'm going to let him do it as soon as I get them. He's a pro at installing systems and all that electrical stuff. He installed the LED windshield wiper lights and hooked them up to the turn signal!! Pretty cool around here, that way the cops don't b****! [:)]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
[:D] I will keep you posted and see it goes. We plan to have my car done by this summer. So I will let you know, but I trust him, he does nice work with that kind of stuff.[:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts