Focus Fanatics Forum banner

"miracle fix for focus transmission"

11082 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Ultralitemin
I had the "miracle fix" done on my 2013 focus's transmission last week. This is the solution Ford came up with for the transmission issues of the 2012, 2013, 2014 focus and fiesta transmission. No grinding, "stuttering", jerking, for 5 days. Today, it all started again. I drove a lot over the past week, trying to be sure the problem was actually resolved.

It's not. I now have an appointment at the dealer next week and I'm sure they have no idea what to do.

The manager said he's sure that I will not break down. That's all he cares about. I'm sitting with a car with less than 9000 miles on it, sounding like I'm dragging a muffler behind it.

I want out. I told him that he should start looking for a Fusion, which is what I planned to buy when I came in originally. He insisted this Focus is what I really wanted, and now I know why. He wanted it off his lot. I said he's going to have to buy it back from me, since I don't want it. He made his problem into my problem. Not good.

Any suggestions from any of you?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,898 Posts
I had the "miracle fix" done on my 2013 focus's transmission last week. This is the solution Ford came up with for the transmission issues of the 2012, 2013, 2014 focus and fiesta transmission. No grinding, "stuttering", jerking, for 5 days. Today, it all started again. I drove a lot over the past week, trying to be sure the problem was actually resolved.

It's not. I now have an appointment at the dealer next week and I'm sure they have no idea what to do.

The manager said he's sure that I will not break down. That's all he cares about. I'm sitting with a car with less than 9000 miles on it, sounding like I'm dragging a muffler behind it...
Welcome to the forum.

I want to check into some options. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

· Registered
5,898 Posts
Meagan, I'm not sure how to send a PM on a forum. Please let me know if it's just by doing what I did now, clicking the "quick reply" button.
Quick Reply posts publicly to the thread. NotReal's got it right. :) Click my username in the corner of this post and it'll give you a drop down menu. Click the one that says "Send a private message to FordService."

Jeanne, Press on the Fordservice http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/member.php?u=79824 name and choose the third option. It will send you to a new page. Enter a title and proceed with the message and details, good luck and remember ford loves us all. ;)) You can also press on that link.^
Thank you!

Meagan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.