·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought it sounded really wrong. if that were true we all would be doing it.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
yep.

Total bullshit

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
well you could make 200whp on a svt if you got the kat cams in europe, pp head, udp, cam gears, tune, tb, exhaust,flywheel, lightened spec clutch, that would be 200-210 fwhp

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Sigh...

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
He's claiming 6 hp out of the flywheel? [?|]

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
^no, that part you are reading is where he claims to have gained 6hp from a steeda UDP^ you have to click on the link that says 'other' to read it

In all, it's probably a nice car, but I'm guessing he runs very low 15's maybe very high 14's

The 227 crank horsepower he's claiming is outright bs. How is he getting that number? Pulling the motor out, putting it on stand and dyno'ing it? Complete fabrication on his part.

The car has probably never seen a dyno or a dragstrip. It's a shame, a nice car with minor mods, but the owner has to lie to make it more than it is.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Man, I wish I had enough cash lying around to bench dyno my engine, then chassis dyno, after each mod I'd done. [rolleyes]

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that just shows you how much people bs about how fast there car is. and he made himself look like even more of an ass cuz he posted it up on the web. i hate dumb people.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
damn, thats all i had to do to get 196 at the wheels...[?|]
here i spent a crapload on jrsc, ignition, exhaust and a crapload of other parts i cant remember.196whp and i forget wtq and best i've done is 14.06...[bigcry]

lol, he's not even good at bs'ing

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
where is that damn BS flag when you need it?

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
project2point said:
well you could make 200whp on a svt if you got the kat cams in europe, pp head, udp, cam gears, tune, tb, exhaust,flywheel, lightened spec clutch, that would be 200-210 fwhp
please, get a clue about the svtf. nowhere even close to that and some of these parts dont exist for the svtf.[;)]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
goinloco1 said:
please, get a clue about the svtf. nowhere even close to that and some of these parts dont exist for the svtf.[;)]
actually a lot of european tuners have packages for the zetec (svt and non-svt) that put will make more than 240 hp. this of course is not streetable power but it is possible. also know that kent and piper for sure make cams for the svt.

this is a fine example.
http://www.mountuneonline.com/acatalog/Focus240134.html

1 - 20 of 24 Posts