Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its rare i come accross another SVT owner around here. I see an orange one from time to time in Lino Lakes. Anyways jsut curious about the MN community of focus owners. Have a nice day

·
Registered
14 Posts
mnfocus.com is where we all hang out. check it out [cheers]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet I remember findin that sight before...i was looking at my previous posts but couldnt find it!
Thanks a lot!

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
mnfocus.com is where we all hang out. check it out [cheers]
No not all of us. I am still banned and O2, Pappy and whoever else still run that joint will not respond to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
there must be a reason behind that...they seem like good people

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yea I dont have a SVT but Im a MN focus owner. And also on MNFOCUS.com most of the time

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
another one Here!!...

·
Registered
9 Posts
St. Louis park eh? Have to keep an eye out for you Hillo. Don't remember seein it yet, been here a year but I have bad eyes and worse memory lol

Edit: actually you know what I did, maybe a week week and a half ago near cub off of hwy 7? ring any bells?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
St. Louis park eh? Have to keep an eye out for you Hillo. Don't remember seein it yet, been here a year but I have bad eyes and worse memory lol

Edit: actually you know what I did, maybe a week week and a half ago near cub off of hwy 7? ring any bells?

blue svt EAP? was me, thats my bank right by Cub...

·
Registered
84 Posts
im on mnf also.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey from Red Wing, I made a mistake at registration at MNFocus.com. Clicked born after the date by accident. - I'm past the date, born in '58. I can't get ahold of an Admin person to get it staightened out.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Hey from Red Wing, I made a mistake at registration at MNFocus.com. Clicked born after the date by accident. - I'm past the date, born in '58. I can't get ahold of an Admin person to get it staightened out.
Send me a pm I may just be able to get that straightened out for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts