Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to get this sucker in quick. I can't do it where I live since I live in an apartment complex and I don't have some of the tools needed. I will provide beer and pizza(your choice). Would like to do this sometime during the week, most likely Wednesday or save it for the weekend.

Thanks everyone.

This is going down this Saturday, October 11th at Josh's pad. I'm trying for before noon. Anyone and everyone is welcome, more hands the better [:D]

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'll help, I live within 10 minutes of you. I'm staying at the cal poly pomona apartments

I say we use josh's house. he's got a garage, and a bunch of scattered tools [wrenchin]

let me know when you plan on doing it, I should be there!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lee is next sat good for you?

give me a call.
Yes. I just want to make sure it's ok with you and your dad first though. I will call you tomorrow.

You get your car running yet?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Yes. I just want to make sure it's ok with you and your dad first though. I will call you tomorrow.

You get your car running yet?
lol no not yet. but I am sure we could do it this sat.

pm me and I will give you my new #

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the confirmation from the big boss [:D] this saturday.

·
Registered
399 Posts
i would like to help but i got a test at 8:00 at cal poly. when i get done ill see if its still going on and ill stop by to lend a hand

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I remember when we first took out your clutch... it took till like 6 or 7pm [rofl]

·
Registered
395 Posts
I need to get this sucker in quick. I can't do it where I live since I live in an apartment complex and I don't have some of the tools needed. I will provide beer and pizza(your choice). Would like to do this sometime during the week, most likely Wednesday or save it for the weekend.

Thanks everyone.

This is going down this Saturday, October 11th at Josh's pad. I'm trying for before noon. Anyone and everyone is welcome, more hands the better [:D]
Whats up man i havent been on here for a while. if you want a hand let me know. Are you going with a lightweight flywheel too?? And if you dont find a place to do it you can come to the shop i work at if its ok with the owner if not i have a backyard shop with air tools and everything you wil ever need...[wrenchin]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Whats up man i havent been on here for a while. if you want a hand let me know. Are you going with a lightweight flywheel too?? And if you dont find a place to do it you can come to the shop i work at if its ok with the owner if not i have a backyard shop with air tools and everything you wil ever need...[wrenchin]
we got it covered! [headbang]

but your welcome to come down and help out.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
good luck guys...

i cant make it. ill be at a wedding that day.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks man and like Josh already mentioned we got it covered. I really do appreciate your offer and lending a hand to your shop. I really love this place and all my focus bro's and sis's [:D]

Lee lets try to beat our old record!
I hope to have it all done by 6 or 7.

I have to drive to Playa Del Rey Sunday to get me a computer [:p] you're dad might like it [;)] Oh and if I do pick it up, your dad can have my keyboard if he still needs it since I'm getting another one. It's the black Apple Pro keyboard.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks man and like Josh already mentioned we got it covered. I really do appreciate your offer and lending a hand to your shop. I really love this place and all my focus bro's and sis's [:D]

I hope to have it all done by 6 or 7.

I have to drive to Playa Del Rey Sunday to get me a computer [:p] you're dad might like it [;)] Oh and if I do pick it up, your dad can have my keyboard if he still needs it since I'm getting another one. It's the black Apple Pro keyboard.
No prob.......did you aready get the parts?? do you have drilled or sloted rotors yet?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I already got the parts off another person on this site. He game me a great deal too. I already have slotted/drilled rotors on my car. When I can afford it I hope to buy new ones and better pads too.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
we will get it done before sunday, lets make sure we dont rip any boots cuz we cant just go buy them.

and ya I am pretty sure he will take it

1 - 20 of 39 Posts