Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Billy for the time you put in yesterday to get the blower mounted up and installed I really appreciate it. Had a good time hanging out with Tim, Chris and Tony. Of course the evening started out eventfull with Billy cutting his finger and bleeding all over the place BUT Super Glue and painters tape to the rescue helped close the wound.

We still have to mount the intercooler install the underdrive pulley and pump and mini red will too be blown. In the process of trying to find a 20lb pulley:cuss:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Can't do anything to your SVT without putting a little blood in it first! Seems everytime I work on my car, I gash, scratch, and maul both my hands, but it's all in sacrifice for the knowledge and mods on the car!

Looks great! Keep us up on the progress...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't that the truth. I want to install the lowering kit on mini red BUT it is 5 degrees and my hands can not take it. Touching all that metal is just tooo much.[V] [rant]

I hate the freakin winter.

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Im spoiled with the heated shop, guess I dont know what REAL work is huh?

Looks good, get some numbers when its done and post them up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do.

I wish I were in a heated shop, all the work I need to do would be on the ground and I can not heat the floor it just sucks.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Did I read that you are looking for a 20lb pulley? I imagine that you have a built engine then...I know you'll blow a stock one up running that kind of boost!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Wow haven't seen a Vortech kit in a while! Keep us posted on the build [thumb]

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
I see you decided to take the FI plunge this weekend too. :D I've been working on mine since 12:00 am yesterday... with sleep of course. Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts