Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says, met up with a couple of friends (we are all members of the same club - Ford Fanatics South Wales) and decided to have a mini-shoot of our Focus'. The dark green is another 1.6 Zetec like my own and another mate brought his mk1 Focus RS along. So enough talk..more pics [grinking]

Cheers for looking [^] (and apologies for the quality of some of the pics, I've linked them across from my Facebook profile. All pics were taken on my DSLR camera [:)])

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
beautiful...
nough said...

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
nice looking rides yall [:D] impressive!

·
Registered
449 Posts
The RS is just oh so beautiful. I wish we had them here [?|]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hotness,Cool shoot..Love the cars..Let me ask you something mate off topic..Is it always cloudy over there?. I never see the sun in the U.K..lol..Its always dark and gloomy over there..Anyway you guys have some cool cars over there..Love it..

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Hahaha sorry dude. I wasn't even aware that someone had the "Phokus" username lmao! I came up with the plate idea...about 10 months or so ago [grinking]
it's ok lol

I love those RS wheels

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hotness,Cool shoot..Love the cars..Let me ask you something mate off topic..Is it always cloudy over there?. I never see the sun in the U.K..lol..Its always dark and gloomy over there..Anyway you guys have some cool cars over there..Love it..
Usually haha. I kinda prefer it when its darker/gloomy tbh as it makes pics look better (to me anyway lol)

And just to show we do sometimes have sun, this is an old pic of the Focus on top of a mountain lol

And thanks for all the replies [:D]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
And just to show we do sometimes have sun, this is an old pic of the Focus on top of a mountain lol
LIES! Totally photoshopped! [;)]

Cars look excellent! Funny about the Cali plate, I guess its true that we always want what we can't have...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice!!!..Thanks for proving there is sun in england..Cheers..[thankyou]

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Love the cars especially the RS. Think I need to get me a euro rear bumper eventually.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
i think i need to find a full rs wide body kit for my comp orange, i think it would be sweeeeeeet. that blue rs looks awesome

1 - 20 of 27 Posts