So, after almost a year of having her SRI intake on, Ruth finally got her filter all cleaned and re-oiled. A good amount of crud came out, and with the purchase of a K&N recharge kit, it is looking good as new! New tires are on the way momentarily...
Had to dig deep into the archives to find this one again. Almost tempted not to keep it updated.
Anywho, Ruth was plagued by the leaky side marker light. Has been happening off and on for awhile now, but this time was the last straw. Not only did water fry the bulb, but also the socket and connector. New parts are on the way for those. So, I sealed up the light with some general silicon caulk, and hopefully it won't bother me in the future. All of this work prepping for Focus Fest!
Phew, talk about an oldie thread here. More than a few things have changed since I've last posted an update on here, so hopefully I remember them all!
- SVT EAP Recaro seats front and rear
- Sony touchscreen head unit
- Added another 10" Cerwin-Vega subwoofer (2 total, ported box)
- Replaced all 4 door speakers with 6x8 Cerwin-Vega 2 ways
- Focus Sport short ram intake with heat shield (basically just an FSWERKS Cool-Flo)
- Massive Speed System rear disc brake conversion
- brand new SVT shocks and struts with H&R Sport springs
- SVT rear sway bar with polyurethane bushings/end links
- SVT mirrors
- SVT front bumper with Mach 1 lip (currently getting painted)
- Euro upper grille
- Euro roof rack
- Custom retrofitted headlights from Jeff Bosse (SPIinDisguise here on the forum)
- Shorty exhaust header (heat wrapped)
- FSWERKS 93 octane custom tune via SCT X4
I'm currently in the process of gathering the bits/pieces to swap it over to a manual transmission. I have just about everything I need besides a few clutch related components, a starter, and wiring. Other than that I have everything else, including a transmission! I'm super excited to get on the project, and finally having some gears to row. Hopefully I can start on it late fall/early Winter (since I don't drive it at that time anymore) and get it all done before springtime. I don't think it would be a hard goal to reach, I just have to take my time to make sure everything is done right. I don't want to be chasing gremlins for years to come when right now the car has none. Who knows, we will see what happens!
Hey everyone, this is gonna be my attempt at a thread, just got this work today. Sunroof was busted and the elements got inside the car. Its sitting in the shop with doors open and the interior out of it. Already have a new sunroof for it. Needs a water pump and a new battery. Thinking about...
IngotMK3's '13 Focus
2013 Focus SE Hatchback
2.0L Duratec TiVCT
6 SPD DCT Transmission
16" Alloy Wheels
Charcoal Black Interior
Ingot Silver Exterior
Purchased From Mike Bass Ford
AEM Drop In Filter
Building an 07 zx5 atx so far I have done fswerks 2.5 race exhaust, fswerks front strut tower brace, steeda Sri, massive poly dog bone, focus power tune(toms tune), aem wideband planing on doing obx header next and maybe cams,intake manifold and throttle body and upgrade the brakes and do svt...