Focus Fanatics Forum banner

781 - 800 of 819 Posts

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
When I asked him where he would like to eat, he said Taco Bell specifically to get your goat haha. I was in agreement with him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using FF Mobile
Daymn you. Now I need to give you a dollar to smack yourself!!

I'm going to have to have an excuse to get some this weekend now. DAYMN YOU!

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #782
Daymn you. Now I need to give you a dollar to smack yourself!!

I'm going to have to have an excuse to get some this weekend now. DAYMN YOU!
Bhahaha! I think we started a little inside joke around here haha. Gotta get me some when I swap springs!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
And I have to give you grief from distracting Jeff. He's supposed to be doing WORK for me...
Hmm, sounds like he and I should hang out more often!

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
NO!!! NO! NO!

Well technically you're only keeping him from making more moneys. lol.

You guys that close? In distance? Crazy.

But seriously. Like the upgrades. Even the small stuff counts.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #786
About a 2 hour and 30 minute drive for the both of us. Love the little cosmetic stuff myself, like to keep it OEM+ while still being halfway unique. Like where she is going thus far!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,043 Posts
I am guilty of the Taco Bell...well worth it though.

How do you like the speakers Riley? Car is coming together nicely. Did those pictures I PM'd to you show up clearer?

I work for NO ONE, sled employed car parts seller haha. It was a good time. Maybe another time this summer we can cruise around with some others or something.

It was about 300 miles round trip to meet him halfway for me. So no, not really close, but better than shipping cost.

OEM+ is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #788
I am guilty of the Taco Bell...well worth it though.

How do you like the speakers Riley? Car is coming together nicely. Did those pictures I PM'd to you show up clearer?

I work for NO ONE, sled employed car parts seller haha. It was a good time. Maybe another time this summer we can cruise around with some others or something.

It was about 300 miles round trip to meet him halfway for me. So no, not really close, but better than shipping cost.

OEM+ is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We definitely have to get a few guys together! Now that I can drive longer distances that shouldn't be a problem. Wouldn't mind getting a legit meet together.

Yes, these new speakers sound awesome. Don't get as loud as the fronts, but they have the same clarity. A definite upgrade over the stock 6x8! Those PM'd pictures did come through clear. I saved some on my phone.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #791
Made a little video about fixing up the SVT grille. Enjoy!

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #793
Very good Riley,,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks Bruce, I like having some projects going.

I painted my SRI intake tube, the paint was slightly coming off. Used some high-temp caliper paint and the plus side is that it has a glossy finish.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,043 Posts
Riley and his videos. I think it would be funny to do one with an accent or use very strange language haha. Fun to watch sometimes when I have time.

Can't wait to see the intake back on there.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #795
Riley and his videos. I think it would be funny to do one with an accent or use very strange language haha. Fun to watch sometimes when I have time.

Can't wait to see the intake back on there.
Yeah, I mainly do videos because I can look back and see what all I have done. For example, there is a video up on my channel back when my car was all stock. Tripod in the passenger seat and everything. Then there are videos from when I did my resonator delete, my muffler delete, and when I raced it. Fun to look back and see how far I've come.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #797
Yeah I suppose pictures can only do so much. Wish I took more of when there wasn't anything special on my car.
I still have pictures of the day I got my car. Talk about throwback.

Anywho, finished up painting my intake tube, should be more durable!

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #798
Ruth got her magnesium valve cover in today. Love the look. Can't wait to slap it on!

781 - 800 of 819 Posts