Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 819 Posts

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I remember when my engine bay used to look like this haha

got a good base to make it a really nice car

It's not my engine bay, I found it on Google as an example lol, an actual pic is on the first post.

Dude this is awesome!!! Under 30k miles?!?! So jealous man lol, my ZTW sits at 114k now...and its a year newer! I like what you're doing with it. I'll put up a build thread of mine, forgot to do that. A good thing for tonight!

Thanks man! She has a little over 30,000 now.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,013 Posts
Hey man I've been there I know. It was school, then tennis in fall, track in spring, till 5:30. Then work 6-10. Weekend would be easy enough to squeeze in for a 20 minute job.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I was off that day and I had some time to kill so I swept it all out (first time in a while, it was nasty) and washed her. Replaced a side marker light and now all she needs is a quick tuneup, brakes, and she'll be a perfect Foci!

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Did that towards the middle of the summer. I'll put another coat on before winter.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Gets a lot of little scratches out

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
This is amazing lmao!
How did Francine come to mind? I have Betsy.
i think one day my fiancé just started calling the car Francine so it kind of just stuck. she names all my cars lol.

I had a cavalier she named Calvin, and now I have a Saturn for a daily that she calls Blue lol

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
That's catchy. Kinda like Fred the Focus or something.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Marvin the Malibu, Shitty the Sonata

41 - 60 of 819 Posts