Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i received an edition of the new "der neue TUNING" from Germany.
My car got featured in there after the fotoschoot taken by Tony Matthews last summer.
It's a nice schoot and the car is posted on the cover too.
It even says: focus: Belgium idol [:I]

Nice to know they appreciate my focus in germany too.
I will post the complete featuring on here soon.
greetings Miki

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Oh Sweet. Congrats

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Cool Miki, way to go. How many have you been in now?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool Miki, way to go. How many have you been in now?

This is the fourth magazine that featured my focus. The fotographer told me that the pictures normaly are sold to a hungarian and an englisch magazine too.
I got also a ford magazine thats intrested in covering the car. The will contact me when they have a fotografer in belgium.
So if everything goes as planned the focus will be seen in 7 magazines in less then 2 years.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
That Corrado is[80?] Congrats on your magazine coverage to!

·
Registered
427 Posts
congrats man! Now Post the pics of the articles about your foci, we want to see that! :p

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Ihr Auto schaut groß. Ich liebe den Innenraum. Ja weiß ich, dass mein Deutsch schlecht ist.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
thats awesome dude!! congrats!

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
^^ I they mostly speak Flemish or French in Belgium lol

Congrats on the cover, you and the car deserve it [thumb]

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ I they mostly speak Flemish or French in Belgium lol

Congrats on the cover, you and the car deserve it [thumb]
yes, i know, my englisch is not so good but i think most on here know what i mean most of the time.

@ everyone: thx for the nice comments. I know there are people who don't like my focus but thats normal beceause else we would all drive the same cars. i worked 9 months on it (started 2 years ago) and now i get some featuring in the magazines.

Sometimes i want to live in america because overhere we don't find the turbochargers kits like you find them in america. Thats the only thing my focus still misses, a turbocharger so i have the schow and the go. It's a 2.0 zetec and overhere most of the focusses have DIESEL engines with 90 or 115 HP. Mine has 136hp.
It would be great of having a turbo in my enginebay! Maybe, maybe when i could do a great deal on here somewhere.

grts Miki

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
congratulations buddy!

btw i hate you [hihi]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
congrats man. Looks great. 7 magazines in 2 years? wow!

5,155 Posts
miki winchkabel said:
This is the fourth magazine that featured my focus. The fotographer told me that the pictures normaly are sold to a hungarian and an englisch magazine too.
I got also a ford magazine thats intrested in covering the car. The will contact me when they have a fotografer in belgium.
So if everything goes as planned the focus will be seen in 7 magazines in less then 2 years.
Damn dude, that's awesome! Congrats and keep reppin the Focus. Yours is sick!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts