Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I think I'm going to create a thread for meets and a thread for people & their project cars :) So, be looking for that. I'm currently at work, so it might take me a little bit.
I thought there we're threads for these already? not in this section but wouldn't it be pointless seeing as that's what the showroom is for? JMO. [hihi]

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Do we have a show room just for our region? I didn't see one, but I could have missed it. I mean I look through the main show room, but I never seen anyone near me. ):

I had a thread for meets, but I can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Do we have a show room just for our region? I didn't see one, but I could have missed it. I mean I look through the main show room, but I never seen anyone near me. ):

I had a thread for meets, but I can't seem to find it.
Don't think we do. But since its not a member thing never saw the point. Now in hatch nation we have a member rides thread. That I could see doing. Since this is not like that, I see no point :-/ I dunno.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I think it would be neat to see what everyone's car looks like and see what kind of mods they have going on. I can't view profiles from my phone and I rarely get on the actual website.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey BIMMERKID, I would go with the first option for the smoked turn signals, but it depends on what color your car is too. I think those turn signal mirrors would look nice, but a little too much for me to go with. I've been looking at getting some similar headlights and taillights, but I've got a hatch. Been trying to find some sequentials.

Already put in a JVC KD-S36 radio, tore it out of my galant before I scrapped it, and it changes colors. 30 different variations. Thought about getting some pulsating LEDs to line the inside and bounce with the music. First thing first though, after I replace the suspension, I'm removing the Kona bike rack, and putting a mohawk on my car. My own original idea and personal touch. Better not see anybody else with it or I'll have to beat somebody. [slap]

Don't really care where we meet, I just need to know when and where.

A Midwest Region showroom would be nice if we could get one. Might take me some time to get my car in picture condition though. Still missing a Kona trim piece on the driver's door.

·
Registered
304 Posts
My car is Twilight Metallic Blue or whatver they call it. the Color code is MK on the 2001 year model

Hey BIMMERKID, I would go with the first option for the smoked turn signals, but it depends on what color your car is too. I think those turn signal mirrors would look nice, but a little too much for me to go with. I've been looking at getting some similar headlights and taillights, but I've got a hatch. Been trying to find some sequentials.

Already put in a JVC KD-S36 radio, tore it out of my galant before I scrapped it, and it changes colors. 30 different variations. Thought about getting some pulsating LEDs to line the inside and bounce with the music. First thing first though, after I replace the suspension, I'm removing the Kona bike rack, and putting a mohawk on my car. My own original idea and personal touch. Better not see anybody else with it or I'll have to beat somebody. [slap]

Don't really care where we meet, I just need to know when and where.

A Midwest Region showroom would be nice if we could get one. Might take me some time to get my car in picture condition though. Still missing a Kona trim piece on the driver's door.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Not to be a b!tch but can yall take it to a pm or to the boredom thread. That way I'm not sifting through posts to find peoples location posts. Thnx.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not to be a b!tch but can yall take it to a pm or to the boredom thread. That way I'm not sifting through posts to find peoples location posts. Thnx.
sry... :) dont wanna make the boss lady mad :) hows it going avie! [popcorn][welcome][ffrocks] btw... nice finger people

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
sry... :) dont wanna make the boss lady mad :) hows it going avie! [popcorn][welcome][ffrocks] btw... nice finger people
haha so not a boss lady lol....it goes. and thanks I'm facinated with zombies n stuff lol.

Map all updated!!!! sorry I slacked ya'll!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Ok so we all seem to be curious on how far we all are from each other etc....Add your zip code and or city and a Name (so we know who you are on the map) below so I can add it to a map to get a general idea of how spread out we really are.

I'll go first my zip is 68134 / Omaha, Ne.

clicky to see the map
63132 - Creve Coeur, MO (St. Louis)

141 - 160 of 344 Posts