Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 344 Posts

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
what does he drive? is it a blue svt? I seen one in Lincoln a month or so ago and it was modded lol just curious is all :p
his is a blue zx3 but he has svt wheels on it at the moment.

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
I thought Colorado was the rocky mountain region... lol, we'll take you though!
yeah i know...it was back then but they move it from the midwest region and made it rcky mountain region...
avie wanted me to check in... too late but but she rejected me....[bawling]
im keeding... its too far away from you guys.....haha

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
yeah i know...it was back then but they move it from the midwest region and made it rcky mountain region...
avie wanted me to check in... too late but but she rejected me....[bawling]
im keeding... its too far away from you guys.....haha
I forgot you were in co lol I kicked ya to the curb though lol :p

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
i know of a few people who are regulars that haven't posted yet, ill drop them a link to the thread on facebook.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I don't get why MN is in the Great Lakes section...We are always referred to as being in the Mid West

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I'm Micheal Turner and I live in Wichita, KS 67207. I know a lot of the KC crew, Ben from NE, and Robert in Topeka.

I found this because Andrew shared this on Facebook. I don't get a chance to get on the computer very often because I work so much. That's also why I have Svt parts that are painted and ready to put on just chilling at my friends house [facepalm]

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
so far it would appear the if there was a big meet that it would be in KC jugging by where everyone lives. roughly

21 - 40 of 344 Posts