Focus Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 344 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discount tire put the wheel and tire packages together for STs. So I am hoping they got it right! :)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discount tire put the wheel and tire packages together for STs. So I am hoping they got it right! :)
You should be fine. If not I'm sure discount tire will make it right. I ordered a set of tires from them they were out of stock and offered a better tire that was cheaper and added in replacement coupons at no extra cost to me!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good to hear that its a good place to work with, I have never ordered from them before.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It was my first time ordering from them. They called me directly and told me they were out of stock. They even asked if I was planning on running some stretch which is why they included the coupons.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Welcome Newbs!!!! SoftFocus, FocusHero.....welcome aboard!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
should have done it Saturday. Could have meet in my garage to do my water pump and tining belt. Crank bolt still stuck. Eventually.
POS! Why do I love this car? Oh, yeh, its cheap, and more fun to drive than a minivan.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Norwalk. I'm assuming you got an ST? Based on race red

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile[/Q

An ST wasn't in my budget unfortunately haha. I drive a 2013 sedan with the appearance package and 5sp. I love the car, only thing I've done so far is paint my headlight housings black for the titanium look. [cool]

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm in Norwalk. I'm assuming you got an ST? Based on race red

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile[/Q

An ST wasn't in my budget unfortunately haha. I drive a 2013 sedan with the appearance package and 5sp. I love the car, only thing I've done so far is paint my headlight housings black for the titanium look. [cool]
A meetup sound good in a couple months?

221 - 240 of 344 Posts