Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
NEW THREAD! FIRST SIGHTING!

White 2013 ST (2014 maybe?) on 695 heading towards Towson. Tried to get a picture but got stuck in slower traffic.

He had mudflaps, a couple stickers, and a Chesapeake Bay license plate.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I was pulling out of the parking garage in Westminster last night when Viney's wagon was pulling in. Don't see enough good lookin' wagons.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I was pulling out of the parking garage in Westminster last night when Viney's wagon was pulling in. Don't see enough good lookin' wagons.
Must have been free salsa night at Papa Joe’s

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
This anybody here? Seen in downtown Baltimore around 7. Looks plastidipped. Mismatched front and rear wheels. Smokes tail lights.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406246567.483577.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406246591.962496.jpg

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I saw that Focus again today on my way out to Frederick. He's part of a road work crew on I-70

·
Registered
45 Posts
Saw a bunch today. Black and White with Black racing stripes on two ST's and a Sonic blue SVT, lowered with smoke tails all on post at Fort Dix, and a Black ST at Chatterbox on route 15.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mid-A Forum Members,
First time Focus owner here checking in from Southern Maryland. Do y'all know a decent shop around here that would install lowering springs? Thanks in advance for the help.

FtrFocusOwnr [cheers]

·
Registered
282 Posts
Behind a nice, clean silver SVT the other day on 140 from Finksburg into Westminster. Had a CFM sticker on the hatch glass, if I remember right. Tried to give him a thumbs up but it was getting dark and I'm not sure if he saw me or not. Probably wondering why the guy in the GTI was gesturing at him. Guy and a girl in the car.

First SVT I'd seen in a good little while, other than the blue one that turned up again at the Big Screen Store outside of Westminster. Hadn't seen that one there for weeks, if not months, so I wasn't sure the owner still worked there/still had the SVT. Used to see it there almost every evening.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Saw a yellow SVT with blacked out rims and dark tinted windows. It was de-badged, and pretty clean (besides a crack in the rear bumper). Spotted it on i76 near Kindy's.

Pretty nice car

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yellow 05-07 ZX3 with SAP parked along the main drag through Oxford, PA. It was parked there last night and still there this morning. Looks stock other than SAP.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Black ST with a green ST logo and a hoonigan and BOOST decal on the rear window. Followed it in my buddy's escape on 273 in Elkton. You turned into the Big Elk shopping center at 8:10.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts