Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone!

new to the site and the focus platform, hopefully i can eventually meet up with some of the members around here to get used to these cars a little better [driving]

i'm most commonly seen around the Loveville, Md area... 20656.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
[welcome] you're lucky you live around here, lot of great cars and alot of great people. Post pics of the ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lol I should have known from some other forums that I needed to include some pics lmao. I may be able to get some soon to post up.

I just got the car from my fiance's step dad and he lived up in Pa so it was kinds dirty (dash looked like it was growing fur!) But mechanically he took care of it. And I deff have the mod bug already.. before we went and got the friggin car I found a billet grille in a local junkyard! So of course I had to straighten that out a hair and I put that on there lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the car before it got washed but after it got tinted.. and I was in the car driving it at the time the pic was taken lol also notice the grill ;)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome[wave]

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Missed this thread...Little late, but welcome to the site from one more member!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah, ditto!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha thanks exeryone.

i've done a few mods to the car already... no pics due to shitty weather.. but i'll get some up for ya! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i did get s few pics, but nnone of the rear after the debadge...

here's the tails (3rd light matches) its stock w/ after done

here's everything i removed from the driver fender...

and here's what took it's place!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts