Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, just like the title says, if you have any type of FI on the car (turbo, supercharger or nitrous) then post up in here. Oh yeah, you gotta be from teh bestest region (Mid-Atlantic b-i-t-c-h-e-s) or you get kicked off teh island.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
my gtx has a turbo can I bes in the crew

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, why not!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i should be boosted by then too, just not in a fofo but a mazda speed three, boost is so cool.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
nah my earth destroyer is less fuel efficent then your earth destroyers

·
Registered
916 Posts
<~~never gits to play any reindeer games--[mad]

thanx fur ruinin my excitement ian--i hope the supa chair breaks when ya sit in it

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
ok back on topic

Got Boost? Yep[thumb] Got Bewbies? Nope [mecry]

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
ok back on topic

I have a set of Bewbies! All it took was a ring to ensure they stayed around [grinking]

And boost? I'm running like, 28 lbs of Dew regularly. The gauge says that's about as much boost as I can get.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I see so if I had Bewbies then I would need to get a ring then I would have no boost, no boost then I have slower car. I’ll take the boost for now.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I see so if I had Bewbies then I would need to get a ring then I would have no boost, no boost then I have slower car. I’ll take the boost for now.
Bah, you can't eat, sleep and oogle bewst

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
But boost never talks back, tells you what to do, cries, or takes your manhood. And boost always puts a smile on your face when you hit it, it’s like getting a free happy ending.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
But boost never talks back, tells you what to do, cries, or takes your manhood. And boost always puts a smile on your face when you hit it, it’s like getting a free happy ending.
[pray]

Ok, I have no comeback for that one....

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
ok back on topic

does that mean u have overidden ian and im back in??--[unsure]
Yeah but my bewbies helps pay bills. And makes me dinners.etc...

Plus now that i got the 90degree elbow, I needed to make cfm fuel rail adapter work i am VERY close to being bewsted too.[;)]

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would need like 100 PSI, I guess the red LED is for when you hit code red, what about when you hit livewire? Does it turn Orange?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts