Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member to FF. I recently bought a 2004 SVTF EAP and am looking to have a few upgrades performed (ECU tune, highflow midpipe). Can anyone recommend a reputable tuner in SE Michigan? I am familiar with Tom's Tune and would love his help, but obviously he's several states away.
 

·
FF Affiliate
Joined
·
31,087 Posts
With my remote tuning you dont have to be in NC for me to tune your car and I have very very happy Customers with my remote tuning as well as you get FREE updates as you add more NA mods

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,380 Posts
toms tune is good, he sorted out 90% of my car. the other 10% is because i have been too busy to send him some logs. and my control arm came off my car doing 60 so its on stands in my driveway till i fix it.

remote tuning is pretty simple. you log your car, send it to him w/ some driver input (how you think it runs, drives, ect and anything you want changed) he looks it over makes tweaks sends you a new tune. keep doing that till your happy and its safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the quick replies. I didn't know that remote tuning with Tom was even an option. Based on the consistently high quality feedback on Tom's work I would prefer to have someone of his caliber perform any tuning on my car. The midpipe/cat pipe is something my mechanic could easily do of course. Not sure if this would have a dramatic effect on the quality of the tune and maybe warrants being done first?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
[welcome]
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top