Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 124596 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ok so it is a little weak...BUT it was still fun! I'll go to the private drive my office is on and do some crazy shit there for better action shots.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^YOU BEST!!! we here at FF need to be entertained, even if itll cost you your license or a ticket by a cop lol

seriously tho its so fun to go spinning in lots, last night i was doing it in the jeep, omg did a very nice 360, pure ice under the .5 inch of packed snow lol

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
amen i was doing shittie all over the g-station tonight in the jeep, almost hit the gas pump hahahaha TWICE LOL[histerical]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i dunno either, i was laughing, i came a good foot away from it, and a nice tail swing right towards it, and its funny cuz cars are driving by when i do this hhahaha, and i know 1 was a cop car lol, they kept going

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
If one was a cop car you are lucky they didn't bust you for doin that at a gas station! I don't think I'm crazy enough to try it at a gas station.

OK SO! This morning on my way to work there was a dead dog in the road[:(]

I had cars all around me and was forced to go over it. It was a huge dog...big enough for my car to just about get air born. I pulled over as soon as I could to 1.make sure everything was OK on my car (everything looks alright (damn that bumper flexes A LOT))
2.pull the poor thing off the road so it didn't get mauled anymore from the rush hour traffic.

Makes for one crappy morning!

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Rough morning man. So everyone should watch out, noticed a lot of Staties on the highways. I hate how people refuse to pass cops when they go slower than the speed limit. I always do, im like w/e you cant pull me over for going the speedlimit.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rough morning man. So everyone should watch out, noticed a lot of Staties on the highways. I hate how people refuse to pass cops when they go slower than the speed limit. I always do, im like w/e you cant pull me over for going the speedlimit.
I hate that too! I did get pulled over once though for doing it cause I "took too long to get by" In my loud ass Honda at that time though. There was rumor that the state police were supposed to start coming down harder on everyone even for 5 over the limit starting this month. Wouldn't surprise me if they are actually doing this.

·
Sooo Fresh
2,114 Posts
I hate that too! I did get pulled over once though for doing it cause I "took too long to get by" In my loud ass Honda at that time though. There was rumor that the state police were supposed to start coming down harder on everyone even for 5 over the limit starting this month. Wouldn't surprise me if they are actually doing this.
ya i think they are doing that cause my dad got pulled over for 1mph over the limit with a big $$$$ ticket stupid cops.

·
Registered
247 Posts
ya i think they are doing that cause my dad got pulled over for 1mph over the limit with a big $$$$ ticket stupid cops.
that is such a bunch of bull like we need more money taken away from us and given to the state so it can shut down again cause no one in the upper ranks can take a pay cut..[bash] ... that an the states police are more nasty that local. idk all i can say is i think that is for job security and sorry about the vent they just make me mad[shameful]
<---- 3 stars woot

·
Registered
247 Posts
three stars LOL! just wait till you become a post whore like klondike
holy crap your not kidding 16 thousand [???:)] i don't know if i've ever had that much to say [pray]

1961 - 1980 of 124596 Posts