Focus Fanatics Forum banner

124581 - 124592 of 124592 Posts

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
Life is messy, just have to keep going and keep learning. At this point, I'd just wait until the market goes back down. It's a good time to be living with a friend.

·
Registered
580 Posts
FYI I got some threads in the For Sale section selling some Focus ST parts I still have kicking around.

Unrelated to this forum, I also have some S197 stuff as well (from my Dad). Anyone know a good place to sell that local?

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
I am listing my focus for sale again this year. Kevin went and bought a boat and isn't interested in it anymore. Lmk if you know anyone that is interested. I'm going to throw it up on Craigslist and Fbook marketplace soon after I get some new tires on it so its driveable and I can move it to my new house.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Kevin is a dummy. He wanted mine too lol

My svt is still for sale. Full turbo setup and all. Everything focus related I have can be yours for 3k

Fiesta is for sale as well. 12.5k and take it away!

Can send a description for either one if interested

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can any one recommend me a mechanic / shop in the NW Detroit area (Ann Arbour, Novi, Farmington Hills) that is experienced in timing belt for the SVT Focus ? Thanks :)

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
any dealer should be able to handle it. make sure they replace the idler pulley and tensioner too. may as well do water pump too.

·
Mining in the cave
5,934 Posts
okie , yeah dealer is a safe bet.
I wouldn't say safe. But certainly better than other alternatives. Just verify that they have a tech that is experienced with the SVT.

As Chas stated make sure the idler and tensioner are replaced while doing the timing belt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wouldn't say safe. But certainly better than other alternatives. Just verify that they have a tech that is experienced with the SVT.

As Chas stated make sure the idler and tensioner are replaced while doing the timing belt.
Yeah good idea, will ask dealer if they have a tech who has prior experience on the Ztec 2.0 DOHC engines.

Will totally change idler, tensioner, water pump, crank and cam seals also.

124581 - 124592 of 124592 Posts