Focus Fanatics Forum banner

124561 - 124580 of 124594 Posts

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Thanks! Got it back in November. It's an absolute blast and an awesome substitute for the svt bit I'm driving 500-600 miles a week and I dont want to do that to this car. Especially when I still owe on it

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I’ve heard they are much closer to an SVT than the FoST lol. Driving a lot like that sucks. So do you still have the SVT? Or did the FiST actually replace it for you?

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Much closer to the svt. The focus st feels like such a whale in comparison. I still have the svt. Its half torn apart in the garage. It'll have its day one day. Last week was our 6 year anniversary so I opened the garage and looked at it for a minute lol

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Ha I know the feeling. Damn things been broken for 4 years... I’ve got a second motor and parts are on order for it, now I have to find the time lol. What’s up with yours?

Ikr? I drove a friends FoST a couple weeks ago and it was fun but you could def feel the weight.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Mine has been broken for 4 years in October lol at first, just a broken radiator. Then I robbed the brakes for wifeys old svt. Then parts started flying and ideas were formed and here it sits lol have almost all parts for the mechanical portion but lack of funds, some knowledge about a few things and definitely lack of time keeps her all tucked away

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you

Everything I have that's focus related is for sale. Shoot me a pm and I'll give you my number if you want stuff

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Same lol

Also, for those who didn't see elsewhere, bought an 09 focus coupe on the 12th as a daily/winter beater. Already had a few things done, manual, all the options I wanted (and didn't want) for cheap. 36 hours later, rear ended someone and now I'm waiting to see if it's totaled or not. Really bummed because I know I won't find another with the options/mods/etc for as cheap as I got this one for. Hopefully I can get enough out of it for something else

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
Same lol

Also, for those who didn't see elsewhere, bought an 09 focus coupe on the 12th as a daily/winter beater. Already had a few things done, manual, all the options I wanted (and didn't want) for cheap. 36 hours later, rear ended someone and now I'm waiting to see if it's totaled or not. Really bummed because I know I won't find another with the options/mods/etc for as cheap as I got this one for. Hopefully I can get enough out of it for something else
what's the verdict?

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
also, double post, saw an SVT on the road yesterday and it made me miss it. Hard to believe I've had the sonic 5 years. just ticked 95k.

I'm probably going SUV next round, I like the 2020 escape.

Maybe I'll get a toy car :)

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
what's the verdict?
She gone. Got 1000 more than I paid so bought a bike lol if anyone wants my svt or any parts, they're up for grabs. I'll let stuff go stupid cheap because I love you guys

Fiesta is on the chopping block too. Starting life over so everything must go. New things should be had before I have another ball and chain (joking) that says no

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
I have a tdi lined up. Just waiting for a couple things to be buttoned up on it

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Full turbo setup, apexi exhaust, some euro stuff, etc. I've honestly lost track. If you follow me on ig, there's a a couple posts with everything listed

Modding days are far from over. Ive honestly just lost interest in it. I'm sure if I started messing with it, it would come back to me but at this point I just want different things. My svt has so much sentimental value to me and it brings up some of the best memories. It's also a painful reminder of other things. I just want it all gone

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
Nothing wrong with bringing old projects to an end. You have a house now too, right? Plenty of modding that goes with that ;)

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Not anymore lol Amanda and I split right after Christmas so I moved in with a good friend. Hope is by the end of the year/beginning of next year I'll be able to get another house. Starting over from scratch

124561 - 124580 of 124594 Posts