Focus Fanatics Forum banner

124541 - 124560 of 124595 Posts

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
I arrived at like 8:10. Parked at like 8:45-9ish.. and I think I bailed by 10.

Met up with Word on the way in, he didn't wait in line where I did and found a sneaky other way around, and then I never ended up actually finding him at the event.

I thought about grabbing food and taking everyone but it was cold and didn’t wanna get the kid sick. Parking would have been quick for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Finally warm after freezing my butt off at the M1 Concourse. It was worth it. There were a bazillion cars there. Only saw one other SVT Focus. Was it you Word? Bunches of STs and RSs. Four new Ford GTs plus six old ones. Not to mention the Ferraris and Porches.
Yep! I saw your car as well. Didn't you recognize your mudflaps on my back wheels [clap][clap]

Met up with Word on the way in, he didn't wait in line where I did and found a sneaky other way around, and then I never ended up actually finding him at the event.
Yeah I cut through the neighborhood just south of the complex lol. I parked at like 8:20 so I guess it save almost 45 minutes! [bootyshake]

I did a quick lap around everything and then didn't want to wait in line for coffee so I dipped out

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
LOL, I saw them and the center exit Borla. Saw your car roll in but I was on the other side of the guard rail and I wasn't about to climb over the rail and tires. I ended up meeting up with my cousin and his son who has a nice '99 911.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Nice day to take the SVT out for a short drive. Is there any way to check the rear wheel bearings? Haven't driven it much so I don't know if its my imagination or not.

·
Mining in the cave
5,935 Posts
Nice day to take the SVT out for a short drive. Is there any way to check the rear wheel bearings? Haven't driven it much so I don't know if its my imagination or not.
Jack up the rear, spin the wheel. Is it overly hard to spin? Any grinding noise. Do you feel roughness in the bearing as the wheel spins ?

The bearnigs are fairly cheap. When in doubt replace.[wrenchin]

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've been up at Woodward most nights this week with the ST. I'll be there tonight as well. Saturday at the Official Cruise I'll have the Corvette in Memorial Park on 13 Mile.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Saw that one as well. Looked super clean

Also herro errbody

Also also stuff and things about Fiesta for sale again if anyone is interested

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Saw that one as well. Looked super clean

Also herro errbody

Also also stuff and things about Fiesta for sale again if anyone is interested

Yea it did look really clean. I am curious what blower they were running. The vinyl on the side said “Supercharged”.

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Judging by when he got on it once leaving a light, I'd say it's only a Jackson.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I saw a few interesting FiST and FoSTs at the Cruise.

Some guy has a car mostly painted matte purple and then two different colored bumpers on his FoST. There was a guy from Ohio who has a FoST that was pretty decked out and I keep seeing a FiST in the Clawson area (and at the Cruise) which is Orange and has a Cobb inter cooler (and I think green wheels).

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
124541 - 124560 of 124595 Posts